For the diverse requirements of our clients, we are engaged in offering an exclusive array of High Voltage Air Circuit Breakers. These are designed and developed under the guidance of technocrats utilizing supreme grade components to ensure quality. The entire range of High Voltage Air Circuit Breakers is highly demanded in the market due to optimum performance, smooth operation, compact design and longer functional life. The offered breakers are available in different specifications at competitive prices.
- EntelliGuard SL is a new line of Air Circuit Breakers to offer a truly global product platform meeting IEC standards.
- A line of three and four pole devices ranging from 200 a to 4000A om a common envelope with fault interruption ratings of 50 kA and 65 kA. A design offering a unique combination of high fault current with stand rations, short fault interruption times and selectivity.
- The device includes the new state of the art EntelliGuard SL trip unit that enables the circuit breaker to provide system safety, reliability, measurement, relaying and communication using the Modbus or Profibus protocol.
- EnterlliGuard SL air circuit Breakers are designed to allow multiple interruptions of fault currents. Here, the tested and certified service breaking capacity valve is in all cases equal to the stated ultimate breaking capacity.
- Envelope 2 can be used in networks with voltage up to 690 V AC and can be acquired with current ratings from 2000 A to 4000 A. Envelop 2 is available in interruption ratings (ICS = ICU) of 50 kA and 65 kA.
- The empty cassette is modified with minor changes accordingly in order to accommodate the new retrofit solution. The kit can be assembled at site if required can be supplied as pre - assembled also. The retrofit arrangement is ready for operation within a short span of time as the existing busbar does not require any dismantling.
Advantage M Pact M Pro
- Enhanced breaking capacity 65 KA
- Class II front facia (double insulation)
- Clear windows in front for easy identification of accessories in order to save down time
- Front fittable accessories click fit type
- Provision to use shunt and UV simultaneously
- Ease of conversion from manual to electrical
- Front ON/OFF positive indication
- Spring charge/ dis- charge indication
- 3 distinct mechanical positions indication
- Microprocessor based releases M Pro27/50
- O/L, S/C, E/F as standard with LCD backlight display
- Current metering as standard
- Wide range of curves available for O/L, S/C, & E/F
- Lost 10 trip data history
- RELT, load shedding and communication optional
- MCR a unique feature
- Wide range of accessories available